Vlad's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vlad Nebunu
MEGA NOOB [-60%]

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Vlad's application   Tue 13 Nov - 23:25

Hi guys!My name is Vlad Talpos and i'm playing gw for about 21 months.I've been in many guilds but i stayed longer in a couple of romanian guilds(cuz im romanian) there i learned most of my pvp experience.This experience was "polished" playing with the guild The Answer Is Forty Two(ex Dudele Dulci),very experienced guys,and then i moved on in french,german guilds like Academie Fredyl(like top 600).I want to think that i am experienced even tho i haven't got the tons of experience in top 100 guilds,i learn from my mustakes and i accept critics if i do mustakes.I've been looking for a decent GvG guild for quite some time but because i can't give names of other 'Big' guilds as referal i often get ignored or declined.
Info:
IGN:Vlad Nebunu
Ranks:r3glad(almost r4),r3hero(not important for me i hate HA)
Baltazar Faction:around 1,4mil
Positions which i can play:middliner(mesmer,ele,necro,rt),frontliner(war ),backliner(runner ...not the best but i can manage);played sometimes as caller and coordonator
Other info:can play between 5/6gmt-8gmt(during the week) and in weekend anytime when i'm needed.I know its sounds odd that a guy that hasn't much exp from top 100 wants to post on a top 100 guild...
well ill try my best and hope ill be soon playing in high ranks
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Vlad's application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vroom Rulez [vZ] forum :: Public Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: