Female Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Yniel's Application   Mon 12 Nov - 13:09

Hello all Smile

A little of me in game :

Yniel Bael
near 6000 hours in game, since the beginning of GW

Ex guilds :
[caca] [Flaw] [EP] [GB] [free] my firsts guilds, where i learnt to play PvP. I have play all characters, and decide i prefer monk.
Black Widow during 2 months, monk in main team.
Crystal Distortion [Boo] 1.5 month, top 10 > top 50, monk in main team
Have fun Gg [love] 1 month, monk
[izzy] (dont remember all the name) 1 month, top 20, monk
[rich] 1 month, monk, but this guild dont run and disband.
old [Vz], i leave because of the frenchchampionship i was organizing, i was thinking vZ will play in this evenement and play in a french guild who play in the frenshchampionship, it was impossible for me.
Cry For Eternity [Cry] 1.5 month, top10, have play in main team like flag runner, ritualist, necromant, elementalist and monk. Leave because of some mystake.
Ghostly Heros [GoH], 4 months, top 50, flag runner and monk in main team.

Actually in a french guild of friends, [noQi]. We play a little GvG, and try my builds^^

Exp. GvG : I was playing a lot GvG before holydays, i think i have play more than 4000 GvG, and 2000 in top 50, 150/200 in top 20, more in monk than others professions.

GvG rank : 3

HoH rank : 10

Balth : 4M

Professions : Monk it's what i prefer, but i'm experienced in all midliners (but not in mesmer, i dont like this) and flag runner.

Actually i dont play a lot, because i dont really have a GvG guild, and so "play" real life. But i think that if i have a GvG guild now, i can play more. I must see with my next guild, when we play, and i can play.

Why [vZ]?
I know all of you, have play and enjoy the game with all of you. I have not make an apply before, because i was inactiv and dont know if i can play more after, but now i think i can play more. I'm not so good as before, because of 3 months of inactivity (only a little guesting like monk, a little HoH and PvE) and i need to train, but i'd like to play with you, since before.

See you IG Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spanktank Battlelion
MEGA NOOB [-60%]

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Yniel's Application   Tue 13 Nov - 19:04

Quote :
Cry For Eternity [Cry] 1.5 month, top10, have play in main team like flag runner, ritualist, necromant, elementalist and monk. Leave because of some mystake.
Lets get some facts sorted out here.
You were never in the cry core , you got invited as a backup player and then when we did get our core sorted out you basicly moaned and left the guild.
Also how in godsname can u say you were in the guild for 6 weeks while yet it was only 2-3 weeks. Not really smart twisting the facts when the guild has 2 ex cry members u know.

Quote :
think i have play more than 4000 GvG, and 2000 in top 50, 150/200 in top 20
Once again stop twisting facts somehow i really doubt that u have played so many gvg's. And if this were true for some1 who played this many gvg's ur pretty bad.

Guess we can end this application with a saying we have in the french alliance chat:
"Go Yniel and die"
nn 2 say more i guess bb.

Yours truely,
Mr.Friendly himself a.k.a. le spank
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blamecasema4lag.fra
Yniel
FREEKILL [-20%]

Female Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Yniel's Application   Tue 13 Nov - 21:13

oO

For Cry, it wasnt what Jenny said to me... But peraps i dont understand? And i think i was near 1.5 month in Cry.

And i have play so much yes Smile I dont know what i have make for have a so bad answer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spanktank Battlelion
MEGA NOOB [-60%]

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Yniel's Application   Thu 15 Nov - 13:38

Quote :
And i have play so much yes Smile I dont know what i have make for have a so bad answer?

Since you really want an answer let me put it in a way u can understand -->
Well we want red bars to go up , but with you on monk the red bars will never go up they will only go down so i think u can see now that this is not really what we are looking for oknp?
In case you dont understand this (and the chance is big) I'll put it like this --> LE REASON IS BECAUSE U ARE LE BAD OUI OUI ?

OH and 1 more thing , once u leave a guild emo-style dont post their builds on french forums just because u are to shit to get in core and cant accept that fact and therefore wanna get them back in that way thats just sad.
So I guess I'll end this application with a fuck you hoebag and have a nice day. In case your froggy brain cant handle this ammount of english words in one reply ill translate it once again into froggylanguage : LE FUCK OF LE OFF AND LE BURN IN LE ELL KTHX

pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig

much love,
Le Sponk of le Tonk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blamecasema4lag.fra
YoPlaPla
NOOB [-40%]

Female Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Yniel's Application   Sun 18 Nov - 1:34

il est méchant spank bouh
Back to top Go down