Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuna
MEGA NOOB [-60%]

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: yuna's app   Mon 1 Oct - 21:01

IGN: Starlight Yuna

Titles: r2 Champ, r7 Hero, r3 Glad (the last update was awsome) but most importantly: r2 commander (playing monk, not nub assasin kk)

Playing Times: On pretty much everyday, I only have university 3 days a week (durin which i can come on after 7 GMT). Rest of the week I can accept any playin time.

Past Guilds: [AmeS], [bate] - First 'serious' pvp guilds, made many of my good bum chums here. Both peaked at like 200 somethin (was awhile ago). Played balanced stuff.
And The Reason Is [You] - First top100 guild, was a smurf of Thrill Of Victory [Vic]. Had alot of fun farmin teh champ points. Peaked at r30ish. Played eurospike mostly.
Thrill Of Victory [Vic] - After people realized how awsome i was they let me in the main guild. Lasted for about 2 weeks after i joined, our leader left to join Frozen Agony...peaked r70-somethin. Ran some weird assasin split.
Clan Cactus [tag] - After Vic broke up i joined this guild cuz of a friend. Guild rank stayed around r60 after i joined. Ran gay stuff like paraspike n thumper hexes..I learned how to hex spam efficiently yeye.
The Blitzkrieg [bk] - Made a guild with a couple of old friends. Didnt go so far because we recruited the wrong people and couldnt find any decent midliners. Played balanced till r200 then gave up.

As you can see im not very much of a guild hopper n i prefer jus hangin around with friends n having fun, and by fun i mean kicking ass and winning. For almost all the guilds above (except one) I played the core monk. If I have to decide upon personal preferences, I like playin the prot monk but I feel comfortable playin any type of monk, since its pretty much the only thing I know how to play at a top100 level. If I left anythin else I'd be happy to talk about it ingame over vent or somethin...hope to hear from ya soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hareth
FREEKILL [-20%]

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: yuna's app   Tue 2 Oct - 23:41

sorry but you seems not have enough exp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna
MEGA NOOB [-60%]

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: yuna's app   Wed 3 Oct - 12:59

hm? u say I 'seem' not to have enough expirience, yet u reply to the guy's app above me (who is also r2 champ..) that ur willin to give him a chance.......IS IT CUZ IM ITALIAN?, UH?!?

lol jus kiddin, good luck anyway. In any case, no matter how good u are at gw we will always own u at football! <3

Best of luck,

-Yuna
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derto ~
Admin

Male Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: yuna's app   Wed 3 Oct - 14:33

cuz you'r not Kurzick Supporter(1) ! xD
Quote :

no matter how good u are at gw we will always own u at football! <3

Aller les bleu !

NOOB [-40%]

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: yuna's app   Fri 5 Oct - 2:32

You're italian and haven't been in Agony Realm? Explain or die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yuna's app   

Back to top Go down

yuna's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vroom Rulez [vZ] forum :: Public Forum :: Applications-
Jump to: