[vZ] need to be flame for ever !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hareth
FREEKILL [-20%]

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: [vZ] need to be flame for ever !   Mon 1 Oct - 17:22

some exellent flames on us in different gw comunity forum/chan let me give you a little part :

a real good one by ket on vD forum:
"vZ shouldn't have won it.

Their build should. =)

Still funny to see them rage so much, frustrated *bad* players who never accomplished anything and finally had their hand on something they prolly don't realise they don't really "deserve" =p

Buildrape ftw :]

And even tho vD did buildrape in the june & july monthly ATs with that edenial hex build, it's different since at least vD has always killed good guilds with "normal" builds as well.

As far as vZ is concerned, i've only seen them do good with overpowered builds such as hex split, and now this condition stuff. Maybe they should try to prove themselves as good players by just beating ppl with their player skills (won't happen tho x) ), but especially maybe they should just grow up, especially that dumbass Jenny. The more i read her - and the other frenchies flaming there in the ss, the more i remember why i really fled from the french communities in gaming in the first place. ;o"

on #gwp by conzpi:
"[15:49] <conzpi> french tiring tactic - wait until everyone else is bored of the game
[15:50] <conzpi> then secure the #2 spot
[15:50] <conzpi> fucking sneaky frenchies"

And somes other who would deserve to be here, but i have not the time Sad.

But i have an idea!
Let make a tounement, you should just flames us here then we can judge it, and give a present to the winner ! (a red iris form from eden) gogogo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derto ~
Admin

Male Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: [vZ] need to be flame for ever !   Mon 1 Oct - 17:28

Quote :
As far as vZ is concerned, i've only seen them do good with overpowered builds such as hex split, and now this condition stuff. Maybe they should try to prove themselves as good players by just beating ppl with their player skills (won't happen tho x) ), but especially maybe they should just grow up, especially that dumbass Jenny. The more i read her - and the other frenchies flaming there in the ss, the more i remember why i really fled from the french communities in gaming in the first place. ;o"

who have written that ?

FREEKILL [-20%]

PostSubject: Re: [vZ] need to be flame for ever !   Mon 1 Oct - 17:39

ji end from vD (or ket)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hareth
FREEKILL [-20%]

PostSubject: Re: [vZ] need to be flame for ever !   Tue 2 Oct - 5:53

another one from karla who deserve a price :

hareth wrote:You have not understoud my point, i give no excuse for nothing, i don't real care of what peoples in guildwars think about us , and i still think rawr deserves nothing in gw.
and anyway you have made a flame post about us on your forum, so you have just made the sames than us in final ^_^

The following post was made in huge rage due to some cpu issues that have caused my team to lose in TA twice, both times vs a gay build while we had the upper hand throughout the match till my cpu decided to fail. Therefore mind that most of what will be said should not be taken seriously since it merely serves to let some steam out. I, if not my guildies, will edit the post itself or I will apologise for the rage in another post as soon as i cool down.

Oh im sorry to not have underSTOUD your point, it felt a LOT like u were fooking giving excuses for vZ NOT being part of it, even though you, my dear, and rest of ur fooking guild were VERY much part of the whole farse that took place there. Why? WELL, simply for having invited retards such as the top 2 flamers in that screeny are into ur guild to farm AT with a gayass smoke trapper. congrats, u be TEH pro.
But hey you're french, so you're fooking forgiven.

Also, if u so fooking dont care about what we, the peopleS in gw think of u, why the hell are u replying then, eh?
Is there some sort of fooking honor u guys are supposed to save? Or pride, mebbe?

So rawr doesnt deserve it. I see. But a lame ass french+retard guests filled guild like vZ apparently fooking was does???
Also, did i fooking mentioned ur great fooking spam build? You're right, you surely fooking deserve the win. =DDDD

Also #2,. i didnt know that "n/c" is a flame, please redefine the term "to flame" for me then, since that was the very first post in this thread.

Also #3, please for the fooking love of god, learn how to write english, not frenglish. I can hardly understand what teh fook are u trying to say at some points.
Thank you.

*breathes in*
*breathes out*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaon
NOOB [-40%]

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: [vZ] need to be flame for ever !   Thu 4 Oct - 23:21

I must link to a german forum it starts at the 4th page:

http://gw.gamona.de/forum/showthread.php?t=349471&page=4

and of course:

the vD forum: http://www.virtual-dragons.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=335&start=0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spartan
GOOD JOBER [+10%]

Male Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: [vZ] need to be flame for ever !   Fri 5 Oct - 20:46

cant understand ur fckin german language Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoPlaPla
NOOB [-40%]

Female Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: [vZ] need to be flame for ever !   Sun 7 Oct - 15:07

tu sux en anglais hareth bouh ( bizarrement tu t apliques plus sur l'ortho en anglais que en francais... )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaon
NOOB [-40%]

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: [vZ] need to be flame for ever !   Sun 7 Oct - 16:22

YoPlaPla wrote:
tu sux en anglais hareth bouh ( bizarrement tu t apliques plus sur l'ortho en anglais que en francais... )

ftg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoPlaPla
NOOB [-40%]

Female Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: [vZ] need to be flame for ever !   Sun 7 Oct - 19:57

French attitude omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [vZ] need to be flame for ever !   

Back to top Go down

[vZ] need to be flame for ever !
Page 1 of 1